Customer Contact Centers
From coast to coast, CSG is in touch and connected, and we’re listening. CSG offers premier customer contact centers to complement our clients’ full-service program delivery.
With state-of-the-art telephony/call center technology and knowledgeable customer-care professionals, CSG increases program success with unmatched customer service.
Dedicated to your success
CSG’s contact centers boast exceptionally high customer satisfaction ratings. We regularly exceed client Key Performance Indicator (KPI) requirements. Our answer rates are above industry standards.
Your customers receive attentive service by Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) who understand program intricacies. Our CSRs skillfully guide customers to participate in programs and move ahead with energy efficiency improvements.
National infrastructure, regional presence, local delivery
CSG operates six contact centers around the U.S., serving all sizes of clients and customers. Each center provides a local sound and feel to align with client and customer expectations. Regional centers provide local program support in all time zones.
Every CSR completes extensive client-specific training before answering a call and is required to continuously meet service levels and performance standards.
Delivering results: superior customer experiences
CSG’s contact center management team is committed to bringing you the highest quality of customer service. Our management team has extensive energy efficiency industry experience. This experience translates to a consistent approach to customer service and results in positive customer satisfaction.
Contact us to learn more.
Annual averages – recent performance
- Call Volume, Inbound & Outbound: more than 1.9 million
- Support/answer toll-free numbers: 100
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Coordination of appointments and work
- Participant recruitment
- Information fulfillment
- Administration, such as payment processing
- Energy efficiency expertise and guidance
- Prairie Fyre Customer Service tools to provide real-time and historical statistics
- Oaisys Call Tracer to record, monitor and review program related calls at your convenience
- Automated outbound dialing system
- Language Line to enable 24/7 translation (>170 languages)
- KeySurvey Software (used to conduct satisfaction surveys)
- Service Skills (online training library)
- National quality monitoring program